« Home | As coisas que se ouvem... » | Dialogos » | Socas... » | De volta ao trabalho » | Nada de novo... » | Dia de... » | Snow Patrol - You're all I have » | Ha vida depois das 16:00 » | Hoje tou... » | Fresh News »

Rescisão amigavel




Melanie C - "Better Alone"

I understand your point of view letting me go
But I thought you had more faith
Everything I've done for you
You made the mistakes and now you throw this in my face
And I have worked so hard for you all of this time and you cast me aside
I understand your point of view

But I can't seem to get my head around
All the things that I feel good about always seem to disappear
And every time I think I've got this all worked out
Something chews me up and spits me out
But there's nothing left to fear
I'm better alone my dear

You couldn't pick a better time to give me the news
Why don't you kick me when I'm down?
I'd always believed in you
Defended your name but you have not been true
I gave you so much of my life I've compromised and you tell me goodbye
You couldn't pick a better time

And I can't seem to get my head around
All the things that I feel good about always seem to disappear
And every time I think I've got this all worked out
Something chews me up and spits me out
But there's nothing left to fear
I'm better alone my dear

I know I really should thank you for setting me free
It's really amazing the changes I'm starting to feel
It's not gonna be long till I'm fit and strong
Deliverance helped me heal still I wonder if you ever wish you still had me

Will I ever get my head around
All the things that I feel good about that always seem to disappear
When every time I think I've got this all worked out
Something chews me up and spits me out
But there's nothing left to fear
No No No

I can't seem to get my head around
All the things that I feel good about that always seem to disappear
No No

And every time I think I've got this figured out
Something screws me up and drags me down
But there's nothing left to fear
I'm better alone my dear











Quando as coisas não funcionam, não funcionam.Paciência

Gosto do nome "rescisão amigavel", mesmo à profissional ao serviço da saúde :p É verdade meu querido qdo não funciona, não funciona, não vale a pena andar a enganar ninguém...sinceridade acima de tudo ;o) Um Beijinho :o)

Olha que esta deixa-me a pensar...!
jinhos
m

oh

Uma palavra... Cli.. LOL :D

u know what i'm talking 'bout... Começa a preparar o "primeiro" :D

Abraço do do Norte :D ahah

Ticha: Realmente, a vida é mesmo assim...bola pra frente! :)

M: A mim tb...

Amor_maior: Quando as coisas não estão mesmo a funcionar, mais vale assim :) Beijinho!

Eli: :S

Joao: LOL Abraço do sul!

Amigo (acho que te posso tratar assim), PACIÊNCIA MESMO! És um tipo cinco estrelas e vai ser muito feliz. Acredita!
O que não vale a pena é protelar uma situação que não te leva a lado nenhum. Aí temos mesmo que rescindir com algumas coisas. Custa no início, mas depois chegamos à conclusão que é de facto a melhor atitude.

Um abraço de 300 km... do Porto a Lisboa ;)

"Rescisão Amigável" -- Gostei da expressão aplicada ao caso. É melhor assim, do que quando é uma rescisão unilateral!

Um grande Abraço!

gostei da forma como colocaste as coisas. simples, sem complicações. queria ser capaz de na minha vida as dizer da mesma forma... paciência. eu lá hei-de chegar.
beijinhos.

Nem mais... ;)

Enviar um comentário